Thames Insurance Brokers was established to provide comprehensive service offerings to clients who appreciate a high standard of customer service.
We offer the following portfolio of services:
- Short term Insurance including administration, policy issuing and claims settling services
- Our team of specialists focus on personalized client attention and have built a solid foundation as service excellence remains our key focus. Combining considerable insurance experience with fresh innovative ideas.
- We strive to transform the first contact with our customers into long-term partnerships.
Most broking houses profess to offer personalized service with very few delivering same. What makes us unique is that from the outset we wanted to differentiate ourselves in a market that was saturated with homogenous products.
We achieve this with a highly motivated and experienced team by striving to offer personalized service levels that are unsurpassed in the insurance industry.
The functions we perform and professional skills required to effectively serve a client are not always understood. Thus for you to fully understand our role we have detailed the more important duties of a broker, not necessarily in order of priority.
- Knowledge of your business, to establish your needs, understanding and requirements.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Market and selecting the most suitable Insurer’s/Underwriter’s.
- Effectively presenting your risk to the Insurance Market.
- The ability to negotiate with Insurers to obtain the best terms available.
- Assist with claims from preparation reporting stage to the negotiation of settlement and payment.
- Assist with loss prevention measures.
- Maintaining regular contact at all levels to monitor service delivery and changing needs.
Our basic duty is to represent you, our client in a professional manner at all times.
Our servicing philosophy combined with your individual servicing requirements are identified and specific objectives jointly agreed upon. Servicing standards and objectives can be reviewed on a regular basis and measured periodically.
Our focus has moved from individualism to a team structure. It is important to remember that the portfolio will be handled directly by staff who understand your business.
- A director to maintain a close liaison role with yourselves.
- That the portfolio be handled on a personalized basis by the above person backed up by a competent servicing team.
- Pre-renewal reviews are conducted to discuss your changing needs, servicing requirements, communication procedures and claims handling procedures.
- To handle all claims, conduct, post loss surveys and provide you with detailed claims schedules on a regular basis.
- To prepare minutes of all meetings.
- To obtain terms from existing and alternative markets on an annual basis and submit proposals and recommendations.
- To complete renewal timeously.
Our clients are from a broad spectrum of businesses, affording us the opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of covers across the industrial, commercial and construction business sectors.